Monday, March 16, 2009
Out of town
I don't have any pictures to post however this weekend Sophia made her first trip out of town! Not to far- just to Veedersburg/ Covington. One of Chris's brothers is home on leave and so his dad and stepmom were having a get together with all the kids. We went to dinner at the Beefhouse (which was AMAZING! I'd never been!) and Sophia did great. She slept most of the time and woke up once to eat and then passed out again. She got to meet her cousin again to, though Cambria wasn't so interested in Sophia yet. Cambria is around 18 months- she has other things on her agenda! Well today is supposed to be a nice day and I'm hoping to sneak out for a bit here shortly after Chris gets some rest. The hospital gave us a gift certificate to the Merry Go Round so I'm fitting to go buy a little something...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment