Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Now I get it.

Whenever I used to visit someones house who had a new or young baby I've noticed that they always have laundry folded or piled in the strangest places, like their living room couch or coffee table. I always used to giggle to myself at them because they couldn't manage to get the laundry hidden away. Well last night I found myself folding laundry on the kitchen table. There is still a basket on the kitchen table because Sophia woke up halfway through that chore and I never got back to it. So now I understand all those other moms and I hope no one judges me and my kitchen laundry when they come here...
On another note- I wish that I could bottle up Sophia's morning attitude. I don't know where she gets it but she is the happiest little thing first thing in the morning. It starts while we are still in bed. Usually her last "nighttime" feeding she gets laying in bed with me because I'm too exhausted to sit up and nurse her so we lay down together. She never nurses long but wakes up and looks around and makes all these baby noises and faces. We usually hang out there for a bit then come out to the dining room and she just has so much fun looking around. It really is the sweetest thing...

No comments: