This is a photo of my point of view at about 20ish weeks. I thought it was funny and its a different point of view than the standard taken from the side shot. I shudder to think what that same picture would look like now....
And these are the famous pills I was complaining a couple posts back. Thats all the pills I take in one week. I finally had to get a pill minder because I couldn't remember what I'd taken or hadn't taken yet. For the record, the white pills are the iron pills and the other two are a prenatal and some kind of vitamin supplement.
And on another note, I finally (say it again now, FINALLY!) have internet in my house again. What that means to you is that hopefully you will no longer have to sift through badly misspelled posts that contain shortened words like, u, ur, btw, fyi and the such because I'm posting from my blackberry which has a very small keyboard. This is super exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment