Sophia. Ahhhhh my dear little Sophia baby. She is such a little doll face. She is now the expert at rolling from her back to her tummy and she is working on going from her tummy to her back. She is also working on sitting unsupported. Currently she can hold her own for about 5 seconds- but she sure is trying! Our big thing of this week is moving her into her own room. We are two days in and I have to say, its much, much harder for me than it is for her. She is doing ok but I keep running into her room to check on her. I set my alarm so I can go in and check on her every hour. I'm nuts. So thats it for a quick update. I hope everyone had a good holiday. We went to Chris's dad's and hung out and had a cookout. Sophia was the perfect lady and I don't think she cried all day even though she was passed around like a hot potato!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Ketchup.
Sophia. Ahhhhh my dear little Sophia baby. She is such a little doll face. She is now the expert at rolling from her back to her tummy and she is working on going from her tummy to her back. She is also working on sitting unsupported. Currently she can hold her own for about 5 seconds- but she sure is trying! Our big thing of this week is moving her into her own room. We are two days in and I have to say, its much, much harder for me than it is for her. She is doing ok but I keep running into her room to check on her. I set my alarm so I can go in and check on her every hour. I'm nuts. So thats it for a quick update. I hope everyone had a good holiday. We went to Chris's dad's and hung out and had a cookout. Sophia was the perfect lady and I don't think she cried all day even though she was passed around like a hot potato!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment